7 Main Street, Catskill
The premier Hudson River waterfront restaurant in Catskill, "Port of Call" is located at the end of the Village where the Hudson River meets. Enjoy casual waterfront dining on the outside patio, glass enclosed main dining area or on the rooftop deck with panoramic views. Building has been completely renovated in the last 7 years, indoor seating for +/- 100 and outdoor seating for 100+. Property also offers office space, plenty of storage rooms and a 2 bedroom apartment located above the main restaurant area, parking can easily accommodate 50+ vehicles. Adjacent to this property is an amazing Town Park and banquet facility, there are many events in the park each year and could be excellent catering income from this restaurant, the adjacent banquet facility does not do in-house catering. New main kitchen was installed in 2018 due to a kitchen fire, there is also a secondary small kitchen in a detached building.
- MLS® #20201341
- Square Footage6,504
- Year Built1970
- FeaturesDISPLAY WINDOW, FIRE ALARM, HANDICAP FACILITY, KITCHEN FACILITES, PATIO/DECKS, PRIVATE RESTROOMS, PUBLIC BATHROOMS, SECURITY LIGHT(S), SECURITY SYSTEM, SIGNS OWNED, SMOKE DETECTORS, STORAGE AREA
- ParkingParking Spaces 20+, LOT-PAVED, OFF STREET
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, LEVEL, PARKING LOT, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- ConstructionFRAME/STICK, MASONRY
- Address7 Main Street
- AreaOOC - GREENE
- Zip Code12414
- HeatingFORCED AIR
- DistrictCatskill School District
- Listing AgentGregory Berardi
- Listing OfficeWin Morrison Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.