543 Abeel Street, Kingston
This lovingly maintained Brick Cape home is ready for a visit. Enjoy 4 bedroom, 2 bath and 2 car garage just minutes away from Uptown Kingston and Downtown Waterfront. Bedrooms are nicely sized with plenty of closet space and natural sunlight. First floor offers kitchen with cherry oak cabinets and a breakfast bar. Cozy up by the living room with stone fireplace or spend time relaxing in the heated sun room. Second floor features three bedrooms with a full bath and huge walk in attic. Formal dining room leads out into your own private yard with blue stone patio and in ground pool. Home is landscaped and well cared for. Don't miss out on a great opportunity!
- MLS® #20201338
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,390
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, PLAY AREA, POOL-IN GROUND
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, OFF STREET, 2-Car
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Attached
- Exterior FeaturesPARTIAL FENCED, LANDSCAPED
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, LEVEL, ROCK OUTCROP
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address543 Abeel Street
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12401
- Interior FeaturesWALK IN CLOSETS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, GARAGE DOOR OPENER, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, MICROWAVE, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- Listing AgentMegan Rios
- Listing OfficeWin Morrison Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.