70 Raybrook Drive, Woodstock
For the buyer seeking impeccable design, premium finishes, highest caliber build quality and attention to detail, this Modern Masterpiece has everything needed to create the ultimate Hudson Valley oasis. A quartet of buildings forms this intimate compound, balancing luxury with function elegantly. Nestled in trees and perched upon a rock outcropping, a beautifully configured single story 3 bedroom, 2. 5 bath main house gazes down upon the year round Raybrook Creek. A quick jaunt across a bridge takes one to the freestanding, completely self contained guest wing with living and sleeping quarters. Adjacent is the generously proportioned radiant heated artist studio or workshop. A finished stand alone building also overlooks the creek and can serve as an office, meditation/yoga/fitness pod, or remain as it currently stands; a billiards building. The practical 2 vehicle car port features 3 large storage closets. Just behind, an enclosed deer proof, organic vegetable and wildflower garden host a generous bank of owned solar panels. Paired with the generator, this system helps to power the compound and ensures you will not be inconvenienced when the power fails. With a garden, efficient fireplace, solar panels, well, septic system and generator, you could effectively live off the grid, in luxury and complete comfort. Unique to the property is it’s night time beauty, as curated landscape lighting dramatically bathes the creek and forest with light, while inside the fireplace reflects beautifully off of the custom living room ceiling. Absolutely no expense was spared in construction, design, build and engineering. Floors are heated radiantly, even in the artists’ workshop; air quality is ensured by humidification and filtration; and hot water is provided on demand. Premium brands infiltrate every choice; the kitchen is VALCUCINE kitchen; The master bath Agape with Duravit toilet system; the doors Rimadesio Glass; lighting is by the likes of Flos and Catellani & Smith; the fireplace is a Rumford; and appliances are Miele or SMEG. No detail has been overlooked in ensuring complete comfort and sustainability. You can purchase this home with utmost comfort that the quality with which it was built, and the materials that were used will ensure many years of ease of enjoyment.
- MLS® #20200451
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,187
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCONTEMPO, ONE STORY
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA
- FeaturesOTHER/SEE REMARKS
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, 2-Car, CARPORT
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCarport Detached
- ViewSEASONAL, WATER
- Exterior FeaturesSTAND BY GENERATOR, LANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, PAVED WALKWAY, SOLAR PANEL OWN
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, SECLUDED, WOODED, WATER FRONTAGE, CLIFFS, ROCK OUTCROP
- ConstructionFRAME/STICK, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- Address70 Raybrook Drive
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12498
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED WINDOWS, LOW E WINDOWS, WALK IN CLOSETS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, WATER FILTER, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR, INSULATED DOORS, DIG.L PROGRAM THERMOSTAT, GAS DRYER CONNECTION, ICEMAKER CONNECTION, WHIRLPOOL TUB, AIR FILTER
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, EXHAUST FAN, MICROWAVE, OVEN-BUILT IN, RANGE HOOD, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER, WATER SOFTENER, LOW FLOW COMMODE, LOW FLOW FIXTURES, ENERGY STAR APPLIANCES, TANKLESS HOT WATER HEATER, OVEN-DOUBLE, RANGE-BUILT IN, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- HeatingCENTRAL, FORCED AIR, RADIANT, ZONED, ABV GROUND FUEL TANK
- CoolingCENTRAL, DUCTLESS SPLIT AC UNITS, ZONED
- FireplacesWOOD, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- Listing AgentChristine Barker
- Listing OfficeBarker Hudson Real Estate
Price Change History for 70 Raybrook Drive, Woodstock, NY (MLS® #20200451)
|Price Increased (from $1,650,000)||$2,225,000||$575,000 (34.85%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.