74 Hill Road, Kingston
Renovated home in the Town of Kingston, 10 min to the Village of Woodstock, Saugerties and the City of Kingston. Home features large open rooms, new kitchen, bath, paint and flooring. There is a large +/- 25X50 barn far behind the home with a loft also a detached garage with one active car bay, the other bay was uses as an office area but could be easily converted back to its original garage space. There are refinished hard wood floors, beamed ceilings and lots of old charm. Just off the back den is a private deck great for the grill. This property is perfect for anyone looking for a nice renovated home in the country that may also needs lots of storage and a workshop.
- MLS® #20193729
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,440
- Year Built1900
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTWO STORY
- StatusAccepted offer CTS
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, PLAY AREA
- Parking3-Car, BARN, DRIVEWAY, OFF STREET, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Detached
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING
- Lot DescriptionEASEMENT, LANDSCAPED, LEVEL, PARKING LOT, SLOPE-GENTLY
- RoofASPH SHINGLE, ROLLED, OTHER
- Address74 Hill Road
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12401
- Interior FeaturesSMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR, INSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS
- AppliancesDRYER, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingBASEBOARD, HOT WATER
- Listing AgentGregory Berardi
- Listing OfficeWin Morrison Realty
Price Change History for 74 Hill Road, Kingston, NY (MLS® #20193729)
|Accepted offer CTS||–||–|
|PENDING CONTINUE TO SHOW (from ACTIVE)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.