284 Dewitt Mills Road, Kingston
Privacy, seclusion, a mountain retreat and yet 5 minutes to vibrant uptown Kingston. This 7.1 acre luxurious home is set well away from the road and includes an 18x30 inground pool where you can only be seen by the occasional deer. It is a sprawling ranch style home with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the main level and an additional living quarters, kitchen and bath downstairs recently renovated and upgraded. Gorgeous wideboard wood floors and ceilings throughout the home, 2 stone fireplaces, a large formal dining room with doors to extensive trex decking and patio/pool area. Master bedroom suite with sitting area, bath and laundry. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located in a separate wing of the home with den area , full bath and exterior entrance. The kitchen is fully equipped including sealstone countertops with eat in area and stone fireplace leading to an office/den area and egress to patio and pool. The livingroom is 29 x15 and includes a custom built cherry wood shelving system. The wall of windows view the mountains. The entry area includes a 29x11 great room with windows and trim framed with custom cherry cut wood brought in from Vermont. In fact much of the wood throughout the house has all been custom cut and installed.There is a giant carport for 2 cars and parking for about 10 cars. The downstairs living area has its own entrance and its own parking area for about 3 cars. This is truly a one of a kind custom showcase home usually found in the countryside of Woodstock or Saugerties, but instead is within a Kingston mailing address. It has been lovingly cared for and upgraded(see associated docs) for over 30 years. Ideally suited for airbnb or homeaway because there are distinct separations of rooms in the home. Forgot to mention the secret entry to bedroom three from the laundry area. There is a 12x16 heated workshop with electric.
- MLS® #20193459
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,058
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- FeaturesCEILING-VAULTED, FRENCH DOORS, HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, LOT-PAVED, 3-Car, CARPORT, RV
- GaragesCarport Detached
- Exterior FeaturesSTAND BY GENERATOR, INGROUND POOL, LANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, PAVED WALKWAY
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, LEVEL, PARKING LOT, PRIVATE, SECLUDED, WOODED
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address284 Dewitt Mills Road
- Zip Code12401
- Interior FeaturesWALK IN CLOSETS, SKYLIGHTS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, FRENCH DOORS, WHIRLPOOL TUB, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, MICROWAVE, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER, WATER SOFTENER, ENERGY STAR APPLIANCES
- HeatingFORCED AIR, WOOD ASSIST, STAND BY GENERATOR
- CoolingCEILING FAN, CENTRAL
- Listing AgentRandy Spiesman
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors/the Spiesman Group
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.