26 Upper Samsonville Road, Olivebridge
REDUCED AND PRICED TO SELL!!! LOVELY 4BR HOME ON 53 ACRES WITH STUNNING MOUNTAIN VIEWS!!! EXTREMELY PRIVATE SANCTUARY!!! This beautiful home offers everything! A long, private drive off Upper Samsonville winds through dramatic rock bands and mature forest to the flat, ridge-top sanctuary with magnificently maintained lawns and gardens, and stunning rock features. Views roll out before you, framed by the Mohonk Tower in the distance. This house is a labor of love: built by its current owner and meticulously cared for. All maintenance is up to date. Built for ease of living: the light-filled entry leads to an open kitchen which flows into the adjacent den, dining room and living room. Decks are easily accessible off the breakfast nook. Two first floor powder rooms, large laundry room and two-car garage round out the first floor. Every room has a view! Upstairs, double doors lead to the master suite complete with skylights, 5 point bath with jet-tub, and dedicated sitting room/office with its own spiral staircase to the first floor. The master is separate from the remaining three large bedrooms on the second floor. All bedrooms are bathed in light and views. Outside, beautiful lawns and gardens surround you. The property backs up onto state land and High Point: privacy will never be an issue. A guest house in construction on the lower driveway will be perfect for weekend guests, as an office, or income producing rental. This is truly a spectacular home not be missed!!!
- MLS® #20193264
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,748
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, POOL-ABOVE GROUND
- FeaturesCEILING-VAULTED, FRENCH DOORS
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Attached
- ViewMOUNTAIN, VALLEY, PANORAMIC
- Exterior FeaturesSTAND BY GENERATOR, ABOVEGROUND POOL, LANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING
- Lot DescriptionADJACENT TO STATE LAND, LEVEL, MEADOW, ROCK OUTCROP, SECLUDED, SLOPE-GENTLY, WOODED
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address26 Upper Samsonville Road
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12461
- Interior FeaturesSKYLIGHTS, MASTER BATH, FRENCH DOORS, ELECTRIC STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, WATER FILTER, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, JENNAIRE TYPE, MICROWAVE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingFORCED AIR, ZONED, ABV GROUND FUEL TANK
- FireplacesFREE STANDING, STONE
- DistrictONTEORA CENTRAL
- Listing AgentJohn Keeler
- Listing OfficeHeather Croner Real Estate Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.