1699 Route 28a, West Hurley
"The Monarch" is an ultra chic post modern architectural statement defined by the standing seam metal "butterfly" roof and unique charred wood siding; constructed to a level of quality rarely seen in this price range. Unique high end fixtures and appliances carefully sourced. Ultra Convenient, Low Maintenance. Abuts protected Ashokan reservoir land. Private and secluded, yet minutes to trend setting Stone Ridge, Woodstock, and the emerging Kingston art scene. Whole house generator. Hot Tub. Unique charred wood siding. Radiant concrete floors will keep your home warm but lower your carbon footprint. Move up.
- MLS® #20192489
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, HOT TUB
- FeaturesCEILING-CATHEDRAL, SECURITY SYSTEM, CEILING-VAULTED, ELECTRIC AIR CLEANER
- Exterior FeaturesSTAND BY GENERATOR, LANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, HOT TUB
- Lot DescriptionADJACENT TO STATE LAND, LANDSCAPED, PRIVATE, SLOPE-GENTLY, WOODED, MEADOW, SECLUDED
- Address1699 Route 28a
- CityWest Hurley
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12448
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, RANGE, RANGE HOOD, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingZONED, RADIANT
- CoolingDUCTLESS SPLIT AC UNITS
- DistrictRONDOUT VALLEY
- Listing AgentSean Zimmerman
- Listing OfficeHoulihan Lawrence - M
Price Change History for 1699 Route 28a, West Hurley, NY (MLS® #20192489)
|Price Reduced||$695,000||$54,000 (7.21%)|
|Price Reduced (from $775,000)||$749,000||$26,000 (3.35%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.