127 Forest Glen Road, New Paltz
Simply stunning. That is the only way to describe this magnificent home and the views. The house so perfectly blends into the landscape with stone and timber frame construction elements that it is a breathtaking experience upon entering the front door to see the panoramic view of the Shawangunks, Millbrook Riidge and Bonticou Crag. The living space, with vaulted ceiling and wall of glass, so perfectly frames the entire ridgeline, with Sky Top Tower above Mohonk as the centerpoint that it feels as though you’re inside a camera’s lens. Built in 2004 by architect Matthew Bialecki, the house seamlessly affords the best of entertaining, dining and living, within and without. Only minutes from New Paltz, this three bedroom home is perfectly sized and landscaped for enjoyment and ease of maintenance. The open floor plan of the living, dining and kitchen spaces with a massive conglomerate stone fireplace mirroring the conglomerate cliffs and Sky Top Tower, just begs for the gathering of family and friends, turning every day into a celebration. The master suite, situated on the Eastern side of the home, offers a full walk in closet with master bath, while the two other bedrooms are opposite the living space on the Western side and feature a full bath as well. A large two car garage stands alone. The property itself is on a flat plateau completely segregated from the noise and light pollution of our modern world. Driving onto the property affords one the sense of leaving behind all the worries and constraints of the day to simply be at one with nature. From the movement of the clouds to the wildlife that frolics about, there is always something to enjoy at every moment of the day from this home and its 57 acres of land.
- MLS® #20192237
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,178
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleSTONE, CONTEMPO
- StatusAccepted offer CTS
- FeaturesCEILING-BEAMED, CEILING-VAULTED, FRENCH DOORS, HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, 2-Car
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage Detached
- ViewMEADOW, MOUNTAIN, PANORAMIC
- Exterior FeaturesSTAND BY GENERATOR, LANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING
- Lot DescriptionLEVEL, ADJACENT TO STATE LAND, LANDSCAPED, MEADOW, PRIVATE
- ConstructionFRAME/MOD, STONE
- Address127 Forest Glen Road
- SubdivisionGARDINER VILLAG
- CityNew Paltz
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12561
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS, LOW E WINDOWS, DIG.L PROGRAM THERMOSTAT, WALK IN CLOSETS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, ICEMAKER CONNECTION, WATER FILTER, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, MICROWAVE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER, ENERGY STAR APPLIANCES, TANKLESS HOT WATER HEATER, WHOLE HOUSE FILTER SYSTEM, EXHAUST FAN, GARBAGE DISPOSAL, OVEN-BUILT IN, RANGE HOOD, RANGE-BUILT IN, WATER SOFTENER
- HeatingSTAND BY GENERATOR, ZONED, FORCED AIR, RADIANT
- FireplacesWOOD, STONE
- DistrictNEW PALTZ
- ElementaryLENAPE 3-5
- Listing AgentPatrick Sheehan
- Listing OfficeHeather Croner Real Estate Sotheby's International Realty
Price Change History for 127 Forest Glen Road, New Paltz, NY (MLS® #20192237)
|Accepted offer CTS (from ACTIVE)||–||–|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.