2258 Sleepy Hollow Road, Athens
Lovely Cape at Sleepy Hollow Lake that features an open floor plan with lots of room for entertaining! The sun filled living room has a gas fireplace and two sliding doors to the wrap around deck. The kitchen has lots of cabinets and work space. There are 2 master suites one on the first floor and one on the upper level that also includes a large loft area. This home is perfect for the first time home buyer or retired couple. Sleepy Hollow Lake is only minutes to Hunter and Windham Ski Mountains, the happening town of Hudson, Kingston and Albany. 2 1/2 hours from NYC makes it a perfect vacation are. Enjoy fishing swimming, tennis, basketball, boating and more.
- MLS® #20191658
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,974
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusPENDING CONTINUE TO SHOW
- AmenitiesCOMMON POOL, TENNIS COURT, PLAYGROUND
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address2258 Sleepy Hollow Road
- AreaOOC - GREENE
- CountyGreene County
- Zip Code12015
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED DOORS, WALK IN CLOSETS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, MICROWAVE, RANGE, RANGE HOOD, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- CoolingDUCTLESS SPLIT AC UNITS
- DistrictCoxsackie - Athens Central School Distrist
- Listing AgentMarie Wolpert
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Hudson Valley
Price Change History for 2258 Sleepy Hollow Road, Athens, NY (MLS® #20191658)
|PENDING CONTINUE TO SHOW (from ACTIVE)||–||–|
|Price Reduced (from $235,000)||$229,995||$5,005 (2.13%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.