337 Red Mills Road, Wallkill
Red Mill Farm. Circa 1750 . Historic Dutch Stone farmhouse carefully restored and maintained over the years by the present owner. One of the finest examples of its kind in the area. Privately set off the road at the end of a tree lined laneway overlooking 2 ponds and a steam which spills into the Shawangunk Kill at the edge of the property. 73 plus acres of hayfields and meadows punctuated with buildings of the same period including a spectacular Dutch Barn, carriage house converted to guest house, ice house and a stone smoke house. Original architectural details throughout . Fireplaces in almost every room in the house. Wide board floors and beamed ceilings. The house has 4 bedrooms and 2 staircases. The rooms are large and light. Altogether a treasure not to be ignored.
- MLS® #20191513
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,868
- Year Built1720
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- # of Garages4
- GaragesGarage Detached
- ViewMEADOW, MOUNTAIN, PANORAMIC
- Lot DescriptionADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE, FLOOD PLAIN, LANDSCAPED, LEVEL, MEADOW, POND, PRIVATE, SECLUDED, SLOPE-GENTLY, WOODED, WATER FRONTAGE, FLOOD ZONE
- Address337 Red Mills Road
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12589
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, OVEN-BUILT IN, OVEN-DOUBLE, RANGE HOOD, RANGE-BUILT IN, REFRIGERATOR, WHOLE HOUSE FILTER SYSTEM
- HeatingFORCED AIR, OTHER/SEE REMARKS, STAND BY GENERATOR
- FireplacesOTHER/SEE REMARKS
- Listing AgentJohn Keeler
- Listing OfficeHeather Croner Real Estate Sotheby's International Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.