20 Deerfield Court, Monticello
New construction townhouses located in the highly sought after Emerald Green Community. Perfect for the weekender on the go, a growing family, or those looking to downsize! This darling community offers lake views, in ground swimming pool, boating, ice-skating, tennis, indoor & out door basketball, exercise room, playground and much much more! These new townhomes are super modern with plenty of space, and sun filled rooms! Enjoy ALL seasons in the majestic Emerald Green Community!
- MLS® #20190700
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCLUB HOUSE, COMMON POOL, PLAY AREA, POOL-IN GROUND, REC ROOM, TENNIS COURT, PARK, PLAYGROUND
- # of Garages1
- GaragesDrive Under
- Lot DescriptionLEVEL, WATER FRONTAGE
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address20 Deerfield Court
- AreaOOC - OTHER
- CountySullivan County
- Zip Code12775
- Interior FeaturesLOW E WINDOWS, WALK IN CLOSETS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, WASHER CONNECTION, GAS DRYER CONNECTION, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, MICROWAVE, RANGE HOOD, REFRIGERATOR
- HeatingFORCED AIR
- DistrictMonticello Central Schools
- Listing AgentLeigh Quintana
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Alliance-np
Price Change History for 20 Deerfield Court, Monticello, NY (MLS® #20190700)
|Price Reduced||$289,000||$10,900 (3.63%)|
|Price Reduced (from $320,000)||$299,900||$20,100 (6.28%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.