52 Pells Road, Rhinebeck
This beautiful and private estate can be a wonderful home or continue as a bed and breakfast in the ever popular Town of Rhinebeck. WhistleWood Farm provides a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere with eclectic antique furnishings, fireplaces and seclusion. Every room in the Main Lodge and Carriage House has a unique sensibility and character, located on 40 acres. Right on the farm, there are miles of hiking trails, friendly horses, Dexter cows, donkeys and chickens. There are breathtaking sunsets and clear starry nights. Additionally, you aren't far from over 400 historic homes mixed with unique shops, antique stores, fine dining and an active arts community in the heart of Rhinebeck. Go a little further, and explore the Hudson Valley’s many wineries, golf courses, restaurants, historic mansions, rail trails, spectacular views and more.
- MLS® #20184707
- Square Footage7,735
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeBed & Breakfast
- FeaturesFIRE ALARM, FIREPLACE(S), KITCHEN FACILITES, LAUNDRY ROOM, PATIO/DECKS, PRIVATE RESTROOMS, SECURITY LIGHT(S), SECURITY SYSTEM, SMOKE DETECTORS
- ParkingParking Spaces 20+, BARN, DRIVEWAY, LOT-PAVED, OFF STREET
- Lot DescriptionADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE, LANDSCAPED, PARKING LOT, POND, PRIVATE, SECLUDED, SUB DIVIDABLE
- Address52 Pells Road
- AreaOOC - DUTCHESS
- CountyDutchess County
- Zip Code12572
- HeatingHOT WATER, STEAM
- CoolingCEILING FAN, WINDOW UNIT
- DistrictRhinebeck Central School District
- Listing AgentNicholas Martin
- Listing OfficeWin Morrison Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.