02 Washington Avenue, beacon
This is such an amazing proposed home situated on a great over sized lot. This Cape offer so much with the 4 Bedrooms and 2 full baths with your formal dining room, living room with fireplace and additional space in your basement. Beautiful mountain views and being close to the train makes this so desirable. There is still time to change the interior to meet your needs so come make your dreams come alive as you build your home. Close to highways, Main St in Fishkill or Beacon and the Creek for great fishing! Lot size will be approximately .2 acres and is lot #2 not street #2
- MLS® #20183203
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,875
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesSHOPPING MALL, HEALTH CLUB, MEDICAL FACILITY, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, OFF STREET, UNDER, 2-Car
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDrive Under
- Exterior FeaturesOUTSIDE LIGHTING
- Lot DescriptionLEVEL, SLOPE-GENTLY
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- ConstructionFRAME/STICK, CONCRETE
- Address02 Washington Avenue
- AreaOOC - DUTCHESS
- CountyDutchess County
- Zip Code12508
- Interior FeaturesSLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, ELECTRIC STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR
- HeatingFORCED AIR
- FireplacesFREE STANDING
- DistrictBeacon City School District
- Listing AgentMichele Rios
- Listing OfficeBhhs Hudson Valley Properties
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.