401 Main (rt. 299) Street, New Paltz
This was the home of J.P. Gumps, a very successful restaurant for many years. Sitting on a corner lot, I87 is on one side and Route 299 on the other. The interstate exit #18, is less then a hundred yards away. NYS Department of Transportation traffic count is 18,100 vehicles per day on Route 299 and 41,700 on Interstate 87. It sits at the edge of the Village of New Paltz a very active college town with a student population of 7,857. The village itself at last census (2010), had a population of 14,000 and the County 180,000. The property has municipal water, natural gas, ample power and on site septic. Parking is more than enough to accommodate banquets and regular business simultaneously. The building is 4,700 sq. ft. on the main floor with a full basement.
- MLS® #20181179
- Square Footage4,700
- Year Built1958
- FeaturesPUBLIC BATHROOMS, HANDICAP ACCESS, HANDICAP FACILITY, KITCHEN FACILITES, OVERHEAD SPRINKLERS, SIGNS OWNED, SMOKE DETECTORS, STORAGE AREA
- ParkingLOT-PAVED, Parking Spaces 20+, LOT-STRIPED, OFF STREET
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED, LEVEL, PARKING LOT, ADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE, CORNER LOT
- ConstructionFRAME/STICK, MASONRY
- Address401 Main (rt. 299) Street
- AreaNEW PALTZ
- CityNew Paltz
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12561
- HeatingFORCED AIR, CENTRAL
- DistrictNEW PALTZ
- Listing AgentDennis Cooper
- Listing OfficeWin Morrison Realty
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2019 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.