15 Skinner Lane, Catskill
THE VIEWS! At the top of Potic Mountain with panoramic valley and mountain views, this home has been lovingly renovated. The kitchen is gorgeous and features a Bertazzoni stove, in addition to all the stainless appliances you could want. Italian tile floors, marble counters, wine cooler, too much to go into here. There are Ulla Darni chandeliers in the hall and they could be included with an acceptable offer. Fireplace in the very cozy living room which opens to the deck and pool. You can see the fireworks in Catskill from your deck. The bathrooms are done with tile also, and a glass multi-head shower. If you want to be on top of the world, come and take a look.
- MLS® #20172727
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,240
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, POOL-ABOVE GROUND
- FeaturesFRENCH DOORS
- Parking2-Car, DRIVEWAY, UNDER
- GaragesDrive Under
- ViewMOUNTAIN, VALLEY, PANORAMIC
- Exterior FeaturesABOVEGROUND POOL, LANDSCAPED, CABANA, GAZEBO
- Lot DescriptionCORNER LOT, LANDSCAPED, PRIVATE
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address15 Skinner Lane
- AreaOOC - GREENE
- CountyGreene County
- Zip Code12414
- Interior FeaturesWALK IN CLOSETS, FRENCH DOORS
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, EXHAUST FAN, RANGE HOOD, RANGE-BUILT IN, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingWOOD ASSIST
- FireplacesBRICK, FREE STANDING
- DistrictCatskill School District
- Listing OfficeThe Machree Group, Llc
Price Change History for 15 Skinner Lane, Catskill, NY (MLS® #20172727)
|Price Increased (from $289,000)||$299,000||$10,000 (3.46%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2018 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.