Tbd City View Terrace, Kingston
Premier Land Available for a Solar Farm, Residential or Industrial Development. This acreage is also prime for single family and/or a townhouse subdivision with appropriate approvals. Rolling woodlands high above the crowds lead to a series of hardwood and wide open ridges offering incredible views of the Historic City of Kingston and mountain ranges beyond all the way into The Birkshires in Mass. Highly sought after location, it is situated within 5 minutes to the NYS Thruway, major highways Route 28 and Route 209 and only 2 hours from Manhattan.
- MLS® #20155116
- FeaturesADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE, CLIFFS, LEVEL, MEADOW, PRIVATE, ROCK OUTCROP, SECLUDED, SLOPE-GENTLY, SLOPE-MODERATE, SUB DIVIDABLE, WOODED, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- ViewMEADOW, MOUNTAIN, VALLEY
- Listing AgentGeorge Graham
- Listing OfficeWin Morrison Realty
- AddressTbd City View Terrace
- AreaULSTER-Town of
- Zip Code12401
- Lot DescriptionADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE, CLIFFS, LEVEL, MEADOW, PRIVATE, ROCK OUTCROP, SECLUDED, SLOPE-GENTLY, SLOPE-MODERATE, SUB DIVIDABLE, WOODED, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
Price Change History for Tbd City View Terrace, Kingston, NY (MLS® #20155116)
|Price Increased (from $1,143,000)||$1,278,000||$135,000 (11.81%)|
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Machree Group, LLC are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2020 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.